The Australian Education Academy Pty Ltd is committed to providing its students with quality training delivery and assessment services in a warm, yet studious, atmosphere conducive to educational excellence.
Our teachers and support staff are all dedicated to helping you to achieve your educational goals by providing friendly, courteous and committed assistance whenever required. And our innovative, creative and flexible training programs are uniquely designed to suit the needs of students, employers and industry.
Benefits of studying at AEA include :
- Highly qualified teaching staff well-versed in current industry practices.
- Small class sizes.
- Affordable payment plans available with low cost enrolment fees.
- High speed internet/computer access for all students.
- Flexible timetables.
- Strong pledge to meet your individual needs .
- Four easily accessible campus locations in Melbourne, Australia.
In order to accomplish our aims we:
- Plan, develop and deliver training that meets and exceeds the expectations of students.
- Develop, implement and maintain a management system that will promote the effective and efficient delivery of vocational education and training.
- Provide and manage the financial, physical information and human resources that will maximize their value in supporting the delivery of service.
- Measure, monitor, review and validate our training and assessment processes that support delivery to continuously improve our services.
- In addition, we ensure that all staff members are qualified to standards required by the National VET Regulator and ensure compliance with the NVR2011, ASQA and ESOS Act by disseminating clear information to each client, prior to enrolment, about each of the following:
- Selection, enrolment and orientation procedures
- Course information and duration
- Fees and charges for the courses
- Language requirements
- Student support
- Disciplinary procedures
- Staff responsibilities
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) arrangements