Administration Manager is required
AEA (Australian Education Academy) is seeking an Administration Manager for its facilities across Melbourne. This role is mainly based in Springvale; however, a regular visit to its other sites may also be required.
To apply for this job, an applicant needs to have:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in the relevant field
- Relevant industry [Vocational Education and Training (VET)/Higher Education] experience is a must (with at least 2-3 years of experience of working as a Student Support and Admissions Officer/Manager in an international students’ enrolments environment in an RTO)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated high level of multi-cultural awareness and ability to operate successfully in a cross-cultural environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word. PowerPoint and Excel), experience in data analysis and a high level of computer literacy
- Ability to ensure strict compliance with policy and procedures in support of regulatory guidelines
- Time management and project management are the key essentials for this role
- People management experience where he/she must have managed team/s of staff
The role will involve:
- Undertakes various administrative functions
- Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline processes
- Ensures the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Manages schedules and deadlines in regard to various administrative work and administration staff’s goals and targets.
- Monitors inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitors costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation (or provide relevant cost estimates to the management/finance department)
- Oversees facilities’ services and maintenance activities
- Organizes and supervises other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.).
- Ensures administrative operations adhere to policies and regulations.
- Keeps abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Attends calls/queries from ASQA, DET, DHA
- Processing and assessing applications for entry into various courses
- Ensures that the applications are dealt with in a time bound manner
- Issues and revises letters of offers where required
- Approves COEs (if required; issued by Admissions Officers/Admissions Manager)
- Issues eCoE/COE variation in PRISMS (if required)
- Manages students’ filing system
- Keeping up-to-date students’ details
- Must have the functional and operational knowledge of VETTRAK and PRISMS
- Provides excellent stakeholders’ management, their requests and ongoing follow-up/support to students and educational agents
- Assists students with application process (if required) and partner with other departments in the college to finalise the enrolment process.
- Keeps abreast of legislation relating to ESOS Act, CRICOS, the National Code 2018 and SRTOs 2015.
- Provides timely and accurate reports of intake dates and potential students.
- Liaises with marketing team to get all documents in respect of the enrolling students and works closely with marketing team (may be managed through Admissions Manager).
- Distributes general information to staff regarding courses, pathways and other marketing materials
- Manages all processes related to students’ enrolments.
A highly competitive salary package will be offered to the right candidate (with full time working rights in Australia, as it is a full-time role) (Weekend work may also be required; as our operations run 7 days a week).
Australian Education Academy (AEA):
Situated in Springvale, Victoria, AEA is an RTO and a CRICOS education provider. AEA has courses in Automotive, Hospitality and Business fields.
It has a unique focus on how to improve the training quality on one hand and the level of students’ understanding of their courses on the other hand.
Due to the experience of its management in VET and CRICOS sector, AEA management clearly understands learning a course in another country is a journey, and the student needs an extra support. And to make it a unique fun experience, our classes focus on both courses and culture. We have a very diverse work force and the students also come from very diverse cultural backgrounds. Our teachers are friendly, and they help develop students’ skills in their relevant courses and advise them (if students seek) how to adjust in the community as well.
We use a combination of teaching materials like, PowerPoint presentations, the textbooks, activities with handouts, videos, oral presentations, hand on experience (as in the workshop and Kitchens) tests and exams, depending on the course and its requirements.
We would recommend you to please visit our website (https://www.aust-education.com.au) for more information.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa without any restrictions/conditions.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements, please forward your Resume by clicking here.
RTO Registration: 21552 CRICOS Registration: 02633F